Panel: How broadcasters can increase their digital market share and revenues
Thursday 11 June 2020
13:50 – 14:30
- What can broadcasters do to increase share of attention in the digital space, especially as traditional linear viewers watch more streaming?
- How can ad-supported BVOD services monetise viewers more successfully, especially if macro-economic conditions deteriorate?
- What is the value of a multi-broadcaster AVOD or SVOD service as a large-scale venue for digital consumers, or even a super-aggregation that includes non-broadcaster streaming services?
- Is BVOD now a given for advertisers who need to reach youngsters or even multi-demographic audiences at scale?
- What lasting impact, if any, could the lockdowns have on digital viewing generally and BVOD in particular?
- What are the roadmap priorities for broadcaster streaming services?
Moderator: Jon Watts, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, MTM