Panel: Growing the connected TV market for everyone
Thursday 11 June 2020
15:25 – 16:05
- What are the strategic priorities for connected TV aggregators and channel partners looking to grow their share of attention?
- How much of the connected TV content offer represents new money generated from previously under-served audiences?
- What is the value of non-broadcaster streaming audiences to advertisers, especially when reached on the television set?
- How do we improve the economics of connected TV distribution for content owners and curators, and boost monetisation?
- What challenges prevent faster growth of the connected TV content distribution ecosystem, and how do we fix them?
- Can today’s connected TV aggregators play a bigger role in content discovery, including linear TV, as more content is streamed?
Moderator: Colin Dixon, Chief Analyst & Founder, nScreenMedia
Chief Analyst & Founder
Sr. Director, OTT Video
Head of Ad Products and Revenue
Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer
Endemol Shine Group