Panel: Becoming the digital service aggregator of choice
Thursday 11 June 2020
10:10 – 10:40
- Will consumers need aggregators for their streaming services when they can reach content directly via apps?
- What core value-adds must an aggregator of streaming services offer?
- Is super-intelligent content discovery the key to success, or the ability to discount bundles, or onboard billing?
- What can born-digital connected TV platforms bring to this role?
- What are the technology building blocks for a successful digital service aggregator?
- Can Pay TV/broadband operators establish themselves as a pure-play, streaming-only aggregator?
Moderator: Guy Bisson, Research Director, Ampere Analysis